FREE Simple Budgeting Sheet
This goes along with the video I did on budgeting!
CLICK HERE to watch the video*
The PDF will be emailed directly to you..
Simple open and save!
- Input your income, goal savings and subtract goal savings from income to get your total budget.
- Input every cost you have - you can add more categories at the bottom for whatever else you happen to spend money on each month! (Don't miss any expenses!)
- Set a budget you would like to follow for each section and pop that in the Budget Column! This can be rough (but remember the over budgeting pointer I gave in the video!) ..
- Make sure the total of this column doesn't go much over your total budget!
- Use pencil for the categories that change as the month goes on (like food / gas ) or keep a separate log and add on as the month goes along...
- At the end of the month pop in the total amount of money you actually spent on each category in the Actual Column.
- Compare the columns and see which sections you went way over budget and adjust accordingly .. whether that be adjusting your lifestyle and making some sacrifices or making that sections budget higher and another's lower etc!
- Add up both sides separately and subtract the total from the Actual Column from the total from the Budget Column and see if you went into the negatives, kept it pretty much on point or saved more than you expected!
- Doing this for 6 months or more will give you a great overall handle on where your money is going each month and what you could work on to save more!