10 MINUTE PUMPKIN PIE
A classic! & one of my partner's favorites. This is simple AND wholesome ingredients and you can choose any type of crust you like..
(I will include a healthy homemade one below!)
- Feel free to use a store bought crust (Whole Foods has a gluten free accidentally vegan semi healthy one that I used!)
- Or food process together 2 cups of raw nuts, 2 cups of pitted medjool dates, 1/4 cup oats and 1 tbsp of tahini or other nut butter & press into your pie pan!
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add everything above to a blender or food processor (or hand mix) .. blend until smooth.
3. Pour into your pie crust lined pan and smooth it out! Bake for about 1 hour .. if you see the edges of the crust getting burnt, you should wrap those in tinfoil! I had to do this after maybe 30 minutes.
4. Chill in the fridge so it sets.. you can re-heat it if you like your pie warm. Add vanilla ice cream, coconut whip, maple syrup etc on top!
2/11/2022 07:30:23 pm
Leave a Reply.